Associate Professor, PhD.
Born in 1980 in Vienna, master’s degree in computer science (2004), PhD. in architecture (2011) and Habilitation on “Agent-Based Simulation for Early-Stage Planning of Complex Buildings” at TU Wien (2015). at TU Wien. Holder of CESCG’s Best Presentation Award (2002), eCAADe’s Ivan Petrovic Prize (2009), Nobel Prize (2012), Best Paper Award IARIA SIMUL (2013, together with Gerda Hartl).
- Process visualisation and simulation,
- tool support in architectural design, especially hospital/functional design,
- archeological simulation (together with Natural History Museum Vienna).
- simulation for understanding research policy at the Vienna University of Economics and Business, Institute for Managing Sustainability
(together with Wolfgang E. Lorenz):
- Comparing popular and formal scientific writing using Simon Peyton Jones and Bill Bryson as example (Unpublished, 18.10.2012)